Join us for our 16th Annual PumpkinFest
The event will be at City Lake Park on October 15, from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. It’s FREE to enter the Park. Tickets and wristbands may be purchased for kid activities including pony rides, face painting, petting zoo and much more.
Check back with as we get closer for more details on other activities such as Costume Contest for Kids and Dogs, Haunted House and Pumpkin Decorating Contest.
If you would like more information on this year’s event, please contact us. We have opportunities for sponsors, vendors or volunteers. We are always looking for ways to make this event a better experience for our community.
Kris Flores, President
2015 SPONSORS PUMPKIN FEST
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Celebration Station
- Star Transit
- State Representative Cindy Burkett
- State Representative Kenneth Sheets
- City Council Member Bill Porter
- City Council Member Greg Noschese
- City Council Member Shirley Roberts
- Akin & Watts Properties, Inc.
- American Legion Post #504
- Armstrong McCall
- Epps Realty, LLC
- Gary Bingham & Associates
- Lucas-Bass Holdings, Ltd
- Mesquite Elks Lodge #2404
- Mesquite Elks Lodge Ladies Auxiliary #2404
- Mesquite Parks and Recreation
- MidSouth Bank
- Oswalts Car Repair
- Painting with a Twist