KIDFISH 2016 is an outreach program designed to educate and provide a hands-on fishing experience for children under the age of 16. This is a FREE event and fun for the entire family. Prizes are awarded to the kids who catch the biggest fish. Fishing poles and bait are provided or you can bring your own. Donations are accepted to support the community fishing outreach efforts of the KIDFISH Foundation.
KIDFISH will be held at City Lake Park on May 14, 2016. Registration starts at 8AM, tournament begins at 8:30 am and ends at 11:30 pm. Awards will be presented shortly after the tournament ends. Limited fishing poles and bait provided. Community Heart of Mesquite will provide a concession stand for snacks and drinks.
Please call Kris Flores at 469-951-6842 to be a sponsor or for more information.
KIDFISH 2016 is brought to you by Community Heart of Mesquite.
2016 KIDFISH Sponsors
- Hanby Insurance – Erin Atkins
- State Representative Cindy Burkett
- State Representative Kenneth Sheets
- City Council Member Bill Porter
- City Council Member Greg Noschese
- City Council Member Shirley Roberts
- Akin & Watts Properties, Inc.
- American Legion Post #504
- CP Preparatory School
- Epps Realty, LLC
- Kathleen Hagler, Ebby Halliday Realtors
- Mesquite Elks Lodge #2404
- Mesquite Elks Lodge Ladies Auxiliary #2404
- MidSouth Bank
- Oswalts Car Repair